Friday, October 10, 2014

Period.

I say what I mean
I mean what I say
Period
All black and white
No shades of gray
Period
Many layers to me
But you get what you see
Period
I can choose to be
Whatever I choose to be
Period
No sugarcoat
Straight down your throat
Period
If I told you no
Then the answer is no
Period
If I got your back
You can count on that
Period
If I said you're wack
Then you're probably wack
Period
If I choose to do it
Then I'm all into it
Period
When I come walking through it
You in the way, you should move it
Period
When I hold a grudge
Don't expect me to budge
Period
Not supposed to judge
I disagree, I judge
Period
Nothing to discuss
Once you lose my trust
Period
No use for fuss
Either we fight or we bust
Period
When I give you my word
It's like the gospel was heard
Period
I stick with preferred
Unless something occurs
Period
Never stop loving my kids
No matter what they done did
Period
I try to be nice
To everybody in life
Period
Turn cold as ice
Won't fool me twice
Period
Once you make the list
Forever there you'll exist
Period
If the first one should miss
The second's coming real quick

Period.

No comments:

Post a Comment