Thursday, October 9, 2014

It is

Surprisingly easy
To let yourself go
Although you are used
To taking control
Situation is similar
To nothing before
So you're willing to let it
Completely unfold
Nourish it often
To make sure it grows
And lo and behold
You'll be right in the throes
Of passion and love
The ultimate goals
Eluding so many
Or so I am told
I really don't know
It's just what I'm told
But what I do know
It's one of my goals
To be so damned happy
I just might explode
Or be like the Hulk
And rip all my clothes
Cause I'm bigger than life
With a wide open nose
Ear to ear smile
And my sunglasses rose
Can't get enough
Of this woman I chose
No way in hell
I can ever let go
No way in hell
I will ever expose
Her weaknesses
Cause I love all of those
I love all of those
From her head
To her toes
Without
Or with clothes
Her sexiness shows
Such a beautiful soul
My heart she has stole
A significant role
In my world
She holds
Like she striking a pose
She strengthens my pros
And accepts all my lows
She inspires my prose
And our dialogue flows
I love how she knows
No place for her nose
In what must stay closed
And time will reveal
What needs to be told
My happiness
Her number one goal
Her happiness
My number one goal
Taking care of each other
The way we're supposed
With everyone watching
We put on a show
An example for many
On how it should go
Heart and mind open
Can never be closed
Cause that will just lead
To relationship woes
Don't want none of those
Don't want no more hoes
Don't want to compose
Some lies to be told
My job is to make sure
She's never exposed
To the drama and bullshit
Women oppose

No comments:

Post a Comment